TCC PARKING POLICY
- Parking will be first-come first-served.
- Limited to 60 Trailers at the Embassy Suites.
- Nightly Security will be provided for all parking areas.
- No parking spaces will be saved at any time.
- Additional parking is across the highway at the Holiday Inn Express.
- If you plan on showing up at the Embassy Suites any time after 6pm on Thursday, April 2th, you will not be allowed to park your trailer at the Embassy Suites. There will no exceptions to this policy. There will just not be any more room.
- Parking outside of our allotted parking area at the Embassy Suites may result in your tow vehicle and trailer being towed. The hotel has other events going on at the same time as ours. DO NOT PARK OUTSIDE OUR DESIGNATED AREA
- Once your trailer and tow vehicle are parked at the Embassy Suites, there will be little to NO chance of getting your tow vehicle and/or trailer out until either late Saturday afternoon or Sunday morning. Please do not expect to be able to move your tow vehicle once parked.
- If you absolutely need to move your tow vehicle or trailer before Saturday afternoon, please, consider staying at the Holiday Inn Express.
- Only attendees staying at the Embassy Suite Hotel will be allowed to park their trailer and tow vehicle at the Embassy Suites. There should be ample space to leave your car in the parking lot with the other Cobras. If you are staying at another hotel, please park your trailer there.
- There will be segregated area for open trailer parking. Open trailers will be instructed where and how to park so as to not impede traffic lanes.
- No motor-homes will be allowed to park at the hotel overnight without written permission from the hotel and if permission is granted, no motor-home will be allowed to park in our designated area.
- If you feel that this policy is unfair or that you are unwilling to abide by our parking guidelines, please contact me and I will gladly refund 100% of your registration fees and banquet tickets (if purchased.)
- There will be a designated area for registered attendees wishing to participate with non-Cobra vehicles. “Cobra” being defined as a 1962-1967 (Authentic or replica) Cobra, GT-40, or Daytona Coupe. Our event is open to all automotive enthusiasts but we would like to segregate by type of cars.
- There will be staff on-hand to usher you to the appropriate parking area and parking spot. Parking at the hotel is at a premium so anyone not wishing to follow our parking instructions will be asked to leave the event (registration fees will be refunded.) This hotel has been very generous will the parking arrangement and we cannot afford to abuse their courtesy and hospitality.